Thursday, January 24, 2008

Things I Am Thankful For...

  1. I have married the most kind, generous, loving man I've ever known.
  2. We have a beautiful house together.
  3. Our kitties are sweethearts.
  4. My sister is moving in with us. Yes, Mel, I listed this as a positive too. :)
  5. My friends and family are all healthy.
  6. This time next year, I will be out of grad school.
  7. I've gotten to travel to some pretty amazing places.
  8. I get the opportunity to try teaching and working closely with students.
  9. Shoes - and not the practical kind
  10. People who still believe in manners and friendliness
  11. Independent movies
  12. Public transportation
  13. Claritin
  14. Girly evenings with my book club(s)
  15. Fiesty evenings with my soccer team
  16. A new presidential administration
  17. ...
I will think of more. But now its time to get back to work...

I feel better already. :) Everyone should make this list from time to time.

No comments: