Our last day of a wonderful, relaxing vacation

It's been so great to have Mimi & Uncle Trav here to help us celebrate and relax (and clean and cook and entertain and babysit).

It's been fun introducing the boys to the ocean and waves and sand.

Next time we're here, they'll be old enough to run and splash and get into all sorts of trouble.

I don't want to think about that though.

I look forward to the adventure and fun of impending toddlerhood, but right now I'm going to enjoy the last days of their babyhood while I still can.

Love them sooooo much!
My sweet babies boys are one year & 1 week old.
4 comments:
These are some of the BEST pictures yet! Love them and love those boys!
I adore that first picture. Just so sweet when you catch them together, focusing on the same thing. And then I love the 2nd picture - they love riding on shoulders and hanging on to hair with both hands. So cute. Luke's looking at mommy's gorgeous thick hair and saying "oh boy, I love nothing better than to pull mommy's hair and listen to her squeal".
I love all the beach pictures and am jealous that someone actually took pictures of your family. You all look awesome and it appears the boys had a great time. We need to go back to the beach now that the boys are older, I bet they'd have a good time too.
And also amazed at the boys on your shoulders NOT pulling hair..
Oh, Joyce! :) I cannot even tell you how much hair I've lost from them tugging while on our shoulders. Ouch, but they love it.
Post a Comment