Guess who has a birthday today!

My babies are ONE year old!!!!

One!
One. Wow.
God.
How did we get here?
Just last week we were in the doctor's office hearing, but not comprehending, her tell us there were two precious, little beating hearts in there. A few days later I was holding my huge belly in complete awe & amusement, watching it bounce & dance. Then just yesterday we were in the hospital meeting for the first time these two impossibly tiny, little miracles.
And now they are my big boys.
I am bursting with love, pride, and just a wee bit of sadness. But honestly, not much. These fellas are too much fun to be sad for long.
Happy birthday to my snuggly, giggly Joseph! Happy birthday to my brave, sweet Luke! I love you guys more than you will ever know.
Love,
Your mommy
4 comments:
Good gosh they are cute! Happy Birthday again, Joseph & Luke!!!
Happy big ONE to the big boys!!
Happy birthday!! Your boys are so adorable...from day 1 to year 1!
Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Boys!!
Post a Comment