Since its looking less and less likely that we'll make it to Poland this summer - unless, of course, my committee tells me I should finish with a Master's instead of a PhD, in which case, I'm assuming I'll get out of here sooner rather than later - we won't get a summer vacation this year. Boo. :(
BUT that doesn't mean we can't sneak away for a week-end instead.
Our second year wedding anniversary is on April 29th. Two years!? My, how time flies... Anyway being the superstar that he is, Greg has booked us two nights at a bed & breakfast in Fredericksburg, TX. We'll be staying in the Perdenales Room at Cotton Gin Village. Its a super cute and rustic (well, rustic-looking anyway) cabin set in a mock 19th century village. But with A/C, satellite TV, and a jacuzzi tub, I seriously doubt there'll be much "roughing it". This area is beautiful. We might go on hikes or check out local vineyards or just wander through town and all the antique shops. I can't wait.
Babe, you're awesome. I don't know what I did in a former life to deserve you, but it must have been pretty impressive. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment