On the plus side, that meant we had the morning free to spend time with the boys in our pajamas.

Please note this is not to say that the boys and I don't have pajama days all the time. It's just rare that Greg gets to enjoy them as well.



Luckily Mimi drove into town to get a good dose of grand babies and help me tame the wild beasts. Honestly there is no way Greg would be going otherwise. 12 days with two babies all by myself?? Uh-uh. I would die!
3 comments:
Mimi is a wonderful person. I need a Mimi. Or I would die too. 12 days alone w/ babies? Heck no! I'd die after 24 hours!
Pajama days are the best! We do them all the time (more than we probably should, but if we're not leaving, why get clothes dirty??) around here. :)
I love their jammies. And the boys still look like widdle biddie babies even though they are bigger than my boys. haha!! They're awesome!
12 days, yikes!! Best of luck Larisa! So awesome of your Mimi to come down and help out! Maybe a good ol' massage after the hub returns is in order?
I like the way you think, Cristina. ;)
Post a Comment