


It snowed here in Austin on the boys' 6-month birthday, but nothing like this!
Luke painstakingly chose the musical accompaniment so I will thank you to sit back & appreciate it please.
And it was just sunny & in the 80's two days ago! Texas weather is just awesome, isn't it. :)
I tried bundling the boys up & taking them outside so they could enjoy it first hand, but it was too close to nap time and they weren't having any of it. Plus, Joseph has a bad diaper rash now & is in a particularly foul mood. No frolicking in the snow for us! Oh well.
I did sit them by the window so they could at least check it out.

That occupied them for all of 3 seconds and then it was all oooh, look at this cord! and check out this metal lock thingy! and here's a window! let's SMASH it!





No appreciation for nature, these boys... :)
My guys are 8 months, 2 weeks and 5 days old.

3 comments:
I am falling out of my chair laughing in pure delight. I can remember when you used to post pictures of the cats looking out the window. This is much better. Those pictures are killers, especially the last one!
if you ate them, we would no longer be able to enjoy their cuteness. Please hold off until at least age 2.
thank you.
i love it! they are so cute
Post a Comment