Ani Difranco's music moves me deeply.
But I am a sad excuse for a fan compared to my friend Mar who has been known to go on multi-state, groupie road trips to catch show after show after show. Luckily whenever Ani is coming to town, I receive instant notification from Mar and have a concert buddy since Greg is slightly intimidated by the raging lesbian crowd that Ani's shows draw. (FYI, most of the lesbians I've seen at her shows are not so much raging as mooning. Big difference. Nothing to fear, Greg.)
So Ani made another breeze through Austin last month - this time sans baby belly. It was an amazing show as usual! But what made this one even better... Mar brought her most adorable 9-month-old Hadley to the show, and as we walked through the entrance we were asked if we wanted to sit in the VIP section! Because of Hadley!
**All concert moms! Bring your babies to Stubb's! You can't beat the perks!**

No comments:
Post a Comment