If I were a better daughter-in-law, I'd remember that today is Mother's Day in Britain. And if I were a great daughter-in-law, I'd remind Greg of this little fact so he could call his mum and shower her with familial love and gratitude for all she's done to bring him up to be the extraordinary man he is today. (Sorry, Ewa.)
But as it is, I am completely reliant on the annual barrage of sappy commercials in order to remember the American equivalent. (Sorry, Mom.)
Just so you know, in case you've forgotten...


4 comments:
that is the reason for google calendar with us and brit holidays. Then set e-mail reminders two days in advance.
smarty-pants...
Flowers AND a meal cooked for me?? What else could I possibly ask for? Actually the sentiment is the best of all.
Love, Mom
That's supposed to be breakfast in bed. :)
Post a Comment