Greg and I took Ewa downtown tonight for a TexMex and champagne fix. Try as they may, the Brits haven't quite pulled off excellent TexMex just yet so Ewa gets her fill while she's here.
We met up with Dilek, Kenan and Jill for dinner at Serrano's downtown. One plate of beef fajitas later and we headed to Cork & Co for their Thursday night Chocogasm. Tastings of five sparkling wines and chocolate truffles are an excellent way to end any evening.


4 comments:
I'm diggin' Greg's fancy shirt. Very sexy (in the least creepy way possible)! Woohoo!
Have you done something to your hair!!!!?????? Please tell me no! And let it go curly for a change.....where is my little girl??
Mom, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but your "little girl" will soon be celebrating her 31st! And despite the suffering of nostalgic moms everywhere, most people don't retain the hairstyle they had as toddlers throughout their adult lives. Sorry, Charlie. It happens...
But I really do need a haircut...
Post a Comment