Friday, August 22, 2008

Brianna's Bachelorette Party

I hadn't been bar-hopping in Austin in a looooong time so a few things took me by surprise.
  1. Scantily-clad girls paid to dance on bar platforms seem to be all the rage in Austin right now. Pangaea, a ponce-y bar where the old downtown Alamo used to be, had a few with everyone awkwardly trying not to stare even though they really, really wanted to.
  2. Every party girl in Austin owns some variation of this trapeze dress:
  3. When traveling in a bachelorette party, its ridiculously easy to get free drinks. This wasn't so much a surprise, but it never ceases to amaze me...
First we met at Manuel's for dinner.


Then we hit the town.

Free champagne - awesome!


With the Bachelor at his new bar. Ladies, I'm sorry but he is not that tall. :(


The bride with another cocktail to add to the deadly mix


Subjects in photo are not as drunk as they appear - one of them anyway...



Fun night!

1 comment:

Tabatha said...

I honestly don't think he's that "hawt" either....