Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Shumma!

Today my darling Greg turned 34.

Last night I wrapped up the loot.


And this morning before I had even reached full consciousness, I hear Greg loudly clear his throat. And then again. And then again with more insistence. How dare I show signs of wakefulness without properly acknowledging the importance of the day?!

So I rolled over, gave him a big smooch and a buttery Happy birthday. And then because Greg is the eternal 10-year-old when it comes to present time - impatient and giddy and bouncy - I busted out the goods.

First thing in the morning - wearing his Poland soccer top
and talking to his mum. Please note the awesome hair!

Since England isn't playing in the World Cup this year, Greg is throwing the full force of his soccer fan-dom behind Poland. So, of course, he needed the goods. The basket was full of English goodies like Hobb Nobbs, Flake, Cadbury chocolate, Penguins, Terry's chocolate orange, Aerobars, and a bunch of other naughty stuff that will probably disappear way too quickly.


Post-shower photo. Awesome hair is down-graded to simply hair.


Tonight we're meeting a bunch of friends downtown for drinkies & bar grub. Then Saturday, I have a little somethin'-somethin' up my sleeve...

Mwaaaha mwaaaha mwaaahaaaahaaahaa!

4 comments:

Tabatha said...

I lurve the awesome hair pic....absolutely classic!!

Happy Birthday, Greg!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Larisa said...

What a sad little life you must lead, Mr. 72.60.146.# from Ontario, Canada, if the best entertainment you can find is leaving nasty messages on random strangers' blogs. You're a credit to us all.

Anonymous said...

Shum...shum...shummm....SHUMMA LUMMA DING DONG!