Friday, September 21, 2007

The Perfect Man

Greg just read the ad below this morning, and informed me in no uncertain terms that I do, in fact, have the perfect man. With the exception of the red meat and Mac vs. PC issues, this description apparently fits him to a T.

I had the distinct impression he was fishing so...

Officially and publicly, I therefore state for the record that my husband is and will henceforth remain, in my estimation, the perfect man. I fully acknowledge that I am a uniquely fortunate individual and, as such, will strive to reciprocate the desirable qualities of a loving, forgiving, accomodating partner in life. I will not take my husband for granted and will refrain from using him as an emotional punching bag when I am crabby, frustrated, irritable or touchy. I hereby promise to make honest endeavors in the normally prescribed cooking, cleaning and household responsibilities of cohabitation. Additionally, I promise to generously compliment his food, handywork and overall sexiness on a regular basis. I will endeavor to keep my evil impulses under reasonable control, including but not limited to, booty slaps, ear sucking, pinching, teasing, and similarly aggressive, unprovoked activites. I will occasionally surprise my husband with random acts of generosity and thoughtfulness. I will strive to continue to surprise, inspire, impress, motivate, encourage, and respect my husband as I hope I have done thus far.

Sincerely yours, Larisa W K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

I bet said husband has printed this and tacked it up on the wall so that he can remind you, when needed, of all your good intentions.
You continue to amaze me with your writing. What a brilliant daughter I have!