
Bobbi spotted him first, but I didn't believe her. I refused to believe that my boyfriend Luke Wilson had walked right by us, and I hadn't even noticed him. And then I saw him sauntering through the restaurant kinda muttering to himself. Hmm? He walked out of the building as I quietly said an "I love you!" in his direction. I thought he had walked out of my life forever. But a few minutes later he came back in and joined an older-ish woman at a table directly opposite the one we were sitting while waiting.
I've been here for almost 6 years and this was my first celeb sighting. I've heard rumors of Sandra Bullock, Jake Gyllenhal, Sheryl Crow, Matthew McConaughey, etc, etc being spotted all over town. But personally, I think my boyfriend Luke Wilson blows them all out of the water.
Ah, cheap thrills. Made my day... :)
2 comments:
What about his intelligence and the fact that he nearly singlehandedly put the "in" into indie films? Very down-to-earth guy - beer not wine, if you know what I mean. My only complaint would be his obviously terminal case of the mumps...
Funny...Cara and I saw Luke at the airport last Friday. I guess we saw the last of Austin-Luke for a while. He was with a not-so-hott blonde chick and we were slightly confused by his willingness to be seen in public with said female. I didn't notice any PDA so I don't know if she was a fling or an assistant. Who knows? Maybe she's the one who gave him the mumps.
Post a Comment